We are looking for a Product Manager to help innovate and execute product initiatives. You will play a key part in improving the experience, retention, conversion and virality of our products.
At Massive Media, we believe that life is all about the people you meet. No matter if it’s a friend, the love of your life, or just someone to talk to. We aim to bring people together in a fun, simple and efficient way.
Our company is based in the city center of Ghent and is currently running Twoo.com after having run Netlog, Gatcha! and Stepout in the past.
The Product Manager is expected to:
- Figure out what users want, make it happen quickly with our rockstar engineers and designers, ship it, measure progress and make the life of our users better. Grow our company. Repeat.
- Translate ideas, problems and opportunities into product solutions by creating wireframes and/or mockups. You love giving attention to the important details without losing track of the bigger picture.
- Align the product vision with the company's strategic plan and competitive position.
- Make data driven decisions for enhancements, new features and products. Define metrics for success and failure.
- Initiate and drive multiple projects concurrently.
Do you say what you’ll do, and do what you say? Do you lie awake at night thinking about cool product ideas? Are you comfortable in Sketch? Do your friends complain about you going on and on about social media and web and mobile technology? Then apply here now!
Next to a competitive salary, we offer a whole range of extra benefits like:
- Laptop & phone
- Healthcare benefits plan & group insurance
- Meal vouchers
- Monthly happy hours & Team Events
- Great office in the city center of Ghent